Please find below requirement from my Prime Vendor and submit your
with matching skill sets.
Position : SCRUM Master
Location : Atlanta, GA
Contract - 12 Months+(possibility till 3 years)
Rate : OPEN
*TFS (Team Foundation Server) exp is MUST*
The Scrum Master will play a significant role in helping to move our
client's team from a Waterfall environment to an Agile environment. He or
she will be responsible for managing an agile based SDLC process for a
large software development initiative and project team consisting of
Development resources and Quality Assurance Analysts. This person will also
work closely with Business Analysts and Project Management to ensure the
Development and Quality Assurance teams have clearly defined requirements.
1. Mange the Agile based SDLC for the development organization.
2. Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings,
reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other
3. Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress using
Team Foundation Server (TFS).
4. Utilize TFS and Excel toolsets to accomplish the following:
1. Plan sprints
2. Plan releases
3. Track assignments against tasks - developers and their projected
start and stop dates, business analysts and their projected
start and stop
dates, quality assurance engineers and their projected start and stop
dates, business analyst review dates (and schedule them),
review dates (and schedule them). Report on these items daily.
4. Track progress against developers and their projected start and
stop dates, business analysts and their projected start and stop dates,
quality assurance engineers and their projected start and stop dates,
business analyst review dates (and schedule them), quality
dates (and schedule them). Report on these items daily.
5. Maintain and publish calendar of resource availability.
6. Maintain and publish calendar of resource availability, scheduled
hours, and available hours.
7. Utilizing TFS and Excel toolsets reassign work as necessary -
whether due to unanticipated resource unavailability or tardiness of work
8. Daily reporting of remaining hours, assigned hours, in progress
hours, yet to be started hours, and slack hours.
5. Ensure the development teams are practicing the core Agile principles
of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
6. Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product &
7. Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practices.
8. Support the Development and Quality Assurance teams.
9. Assist with internal and external communication, improving
transparency, and radiating information.
10. Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere
with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal.
11. Facilitate discussions and conflict resolution.
12. Improve the productivity of the teams in any way possible.
13. Adapt project plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required
throughout pilot projects to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
1. 5+ years of experience functioning in a Scrum and Project
2. In depth experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) is required.
3. 2-4 years of experience working with an Agile methodology on
4. Ability to understand technical issues at a high level.
5. Thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies,
values, and procedures.
6. Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
7. Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision and
with other department personnel in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive
8. Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time
9. Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential.
10. Must be "self-motivated" as well as creative and efficient in
proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
11. Must be collaborative in driving decisions.
12. Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines.
13. Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to
14. Excellent team player and team builder.
15. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse
16. Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and
timeline sensitive work environment.
*Sandeep R Tummuru || Resource Manager*
*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*
*Ph: 919 290 4346*
*Email : **sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
*gtalk : **sandy4cts*
*Website : **www.clearthoughtsolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.