*Hope you are doing Great.*
* Please find the requirement and send me suitable profiles to
*Title: SQL Developer*
*Location: **Philadelphia, PA*
*Interview Process: Phone Screen and then Face-to-Face*
*Duration: 6-12 months plus extensions*
*Must be Green card or U.S Citizen*
This is a SQL developer/analyst role. These responsibilities are currently
being handled by a senior developer but they want to offload this work to a
mid level SQL developer/analyst.
Role is focused on two projects
1) Support the existing reporting system: to provide general support
functions including trouble shooting, inspecting/preparing SSIS packages
2) New product development: writing code, and expanding code base
consistent and in support of upcoming product releases (must review product
related documentation to learn new technologies)
Technical strengths should include SSIS, SSRS, stored procedures, and ETL
experience (using SSIS is fine, Informatica or DataStage aren't needed).
· 5+ years of strong Microsoft SSIS and SSRS experience
· ETL experience specifically geared towards data warehouses
· SQL Server 2012 preferred, although SQL Server 2010 will also work
· Should have strong experience with any source code control
software, such as TFS, CVS, SVN, Starteam, etc.
· Should have worked in an environment that involved heavy
interaction with release management teams and other support teams for code
· SSAS experience
· *Candidates should have thorough understanding of code management
(source control/movement to Test/QA etc).
· Experience creating dashboards a plus*
· *Lastly, we should be looking for someone with minimum 4-5 years
experience at reference-able U.S. based companies that have a *process
Typical Day: 20% production support, and maintenance of current issues, 80%
coding, new product development.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.