Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Release Manager
Hightstown, NJ
12 month contract + ext (up to 18 months)

*Must Haves :*
3-5 years Release Management Experience
Application Change Management
Ability to evaluate the application's during a infrastructure move
Ability to review and understand test-plans (not create these plans)
Strong infrastructure and SDLC Knowledge
Some prior project management experience with coordinating releases

*DATA CENTER MIGRATION EXPERIENCE (if they have done this, they will get
the job).*

*Role*In this role our client is looking for an experience release manager
with project management experience to aid in a large scale application
migration. This candidate will be interacting with infrastructure an
application groups throughout different stages of the migration to ensure
that the applications are migrated with minimal error and overall downtime.
This resource must have senior level knowledge and experience in order to
perform at the highest level.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123