We are looking for *.Net Developer *for one of our clients in *CT*.
Kindly go through the below job description and let me know your
interest. Please send me your updated resume in word format along with
pay rate details.
*Job Title : **.Net Developer*
*Client : Travelers*
*Location : Hartford, CT*
*Duration : **6 Months Contract - Hire*
*Pay Rate : $Open*
, Automated Unit Testing and TDD would be a plus
*Only GC-EAD, GC's and US Citizen*
Under general supervision, completes advanced programming/analysis tasks,
including estimating, design, analysis, coding, testing, debugging,
documentation, implementation of programs, and production support. Supports
team effort through sharing of technical knowledge .
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Proficient in advanced programming skills and competent in analysis and
* Build applications as part of a team, collaborating with others to
provide a consistent, maintainable solution
* Develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
* Provide alternate design solutions along with project estimates
* Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
* Contributes strategic vision and integrates a broad range of ideas
regarding applications and software development
* Effectively handles multiple tasks and can fully evaluate and estimate
* B.S. in Computer Science
* 2+ years of design and development experience
* 2+ years Microsoft .NET experience
* Experience with .NET Framework 3.5 and/or 4.0, XML, AJAX
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
* Ability to rapidly learn technical and business concepts
* Commitment to high quality work and timely deliverables
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers and partners
* Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skills
* Ability to present technical concepts to technical and business audiences
* Effective written communication, verbal communication, and facilitation
* Mentoring ability a plus
* Automated Unit Testing and TDD would be a plus
Demonstrates advanced technical proficiency in programming/analysis skills.
Continues to develop and broaden understanding of the business function
Business Knowledge & Partnership
Effectively contributes and communicates with the immediate team, and other
internal and external business partners through collaboration. Has a solid
understanding of the business unit and is able to adjust priorities based
on changing situations.
Problem Solving & Decision Making
Recognizes and analyzes problems of average complexity. Independently
considers a variety of alternatives to arrive at a timely, practical, and
Builds relationships with peers to achieve objectives. Working to build
relationships with other departments to work as one team. Balances team and
individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others'
views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Puts success of team above own
Accountable for all tasks delegated by the supervisor.
Planning and Project Management
Sets appropriate goals and priorities. Completes multiple tasks in the time
allocated to accomplish results. Accurately evaluates and estimates new
tasks. Provides management with accurate and timely status information.
Needs to be committed, enjoy challenges, and have a continuous improvement
IT Solutions, Inc.
2000 Cornwall Road, Suites #220/300 | Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Website : http://www.itcsolutions.com
Mail Id : bramar...@itcsolutions.com
Desk No : 732-924-4224 / Fax: (732) 985-7920
Gtalk : bramarish.itcsolutions/YIM: bramarish.itcsolutions
8(a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) by the U.S. Small
Business Administration (SBA). Minority owned, controlled and operated
Minority Business Enterprise certified by the National Minority Supplier
Diversity Council (NMSDC)
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.