Please reply at

*Note : *This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

Sr Java Developer
Downtown St. Louis, MO -- F2F required.
Duration : 6 Month Contract + Extensions (Up to 2 years)
Start Date : ASAP

*Must be Local to Nearby.. F2F required*

5+ years Java/J2EE development
JSP, Servlets
JPA (Java Persistence API)
Exp w/ Web Frameworks (Struts & Spring)
Developing in an Agile environment

*Plusses :-*
Cassandra (JDBC), Hadoop , and Solr

*Role: -*
They will be responsible for designing and developing software solutions.
They will be working with the architects and Business Analysts as well as other
members of the development teams. They will also be tasked with maintenance
and improving the code quality with effective testing and review process.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123