Hope you are doing well.

 We are looking for a *Micro Strategy Administrator/Developer* for a *6
months project *with our *direct* *client* at *Austin, TX*. The
qualifications are listed below. If you are interested, please contact with
latest resume and rate ASAP.

 *Position: Micro Strategy Administrator/Developer*

*Location: Austin, TX *

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

 -Micro Strategy Administrator/Developer: The selected individual will
partner with AE's engineering/architecture team to design, implement and
support AE's enterprise data warehouse and business intelligence solutions
and program. They will report to the AE Information Technology Enterprise
Applications manager and/or the BI supervisor.

 The responsibilities and tasks include define, design, configure,
implement, administer and update Micro Strategy as part of AE's enterprise
business intelligence program.

 *Minimum Requirements:*

Micro Strategy administration and implementation, including definition,
design, configuration and updates.

Performed a lead role in one or business intelligence projects.

Data warehousing & business intelligence technologies - depth and breadth
of warehousing and BI tools that shall help with formal design,
implementation and administration of Micro Strategy.

Implement and support Data Integration, Reporting and Analytical solutions.

Knowledgeable in Oracle RAC.

Oracle Customer Care and Billing data model

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*US Experience:*