*Please share the suitable resumes - di...@infowaysoftware.com
*Position located in Hot Springs, AR*
*Travel Required - travel expenses reimbursed.*
*Valid Driver's License*
*Current Vehicle Insurance Certificates*
*Local Candidates: In-person interviews in Little Rock*
*Rate: $40/h C2C*
*OPT's are eligible too*
The primary responsibility includes data migration from the legacy system
Health Management System to the new system using Crystal Reporting and
ODBC. After the migration the DBA will begin more typical DAB duties that
will include assisting with application development, support and
maintenance initiatives, from a database perspective, and is responsible
for database configuration, debugging and optimization activities.
This position will also include part-time support of the Help Desk in
solving end user desktop, laptop, peripheral, and network issues.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering,
or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required.
* Data migration and project management
* SQL Server Database Administration (2000/2005/2008 R2 and/or
* Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems
including performance, integrity, blocking and deadlocking and security
* Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO),
using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
* Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
* Develop and enhance stored procedures, triggers, functions,
views and other database objects.
* Setting up and Managing ODBC Connections.
* MS Access (As a front end tool for compiling data)
* Resolve database production issues, code troubleshooting.
Required / Desired
SQL Server Database Administration (2000/2005/2008 R2 and/or 2012)
Setting up and Managing ODBC Connections
MS Access (As a front end tool for compiling data)
Troubleshooting and resolving database problems
Integrity, blocking, Deadlocking and Security Issues
Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO)
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Phone: 917-832-9862 (Direct)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.