Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
Position: * Sr. Project Manager*
Duration: *1 Year + *
Start Date: ASAP
Open Ended Assignment: *Yes*
Manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through
implementation. Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule
and quality measures. Develops project plan and drives project milestones.
Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key
stakeholders. Provides day-to-day direction to project resources. Ensures
effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
Responsible for preparation of documentation, status reports and budgets.
Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal,
negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making,
analysis and problem-solving skills. Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel,
MS Word and Visio.
*Key Knowledge Areas*
· Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) Required
· Knowledge and direct experience with the Oracle VCP Suite,
specifically Demantra DM/AFDM/RTSOP, ASCP, and APCC
· Has a passion to meet project goals and objectives to improve
· 2 or more years demonstrated project management experience in at
least one discipline (IT, RD, Ops, etc.)
· Has a proven track record of managing successful projects
· Must be able to analyze and correct complex process and/or system
issues of a broad scope using independent judgment.
· Ability to understand and analyze financial data e.g. costs/
benefits analysis, ROI, capitalization rules, etc.
· Demonstrated proficiency in motivating direct or indirect
· Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, collaborative
team work, presentation and negotiation skills
· Versatility and a willingness to work within constantly changing
priorities with enthusiasm
· Learning to build trusting relationships and gain respect from
· Knowledge of value chain processes such as Demand Planning &
· Utilizes proper software and technological tools to maintain
proper records including and not limited to a PPM system, Visio, Excel,
Word, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
· Must be able to generate, explain, and present detailed
schedules, objectives, reports, and other documentation accurately
· Excellent trainer and has experience with change management
· PMP certification is a plus
· International experience and or exposure working in other
business functions is a plus
· Knowledge of Lean, ITIL, PPM, PMO, etc. standards and processes
is a plus
· Willing to travel 20-30%, depending on program, project, or
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*
*Mail: adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>*
*Web: www.unicomtec.com <http://www.unicomtec.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.