Hope you are doing great.
I have send you a requirement please go through it and send updated
profiles to *amad...@crescensinc.com <amad...@crescensinc.com>*
*Job Title: .Net Testing Lead*
*Location: Lenexa, KansasDuration: Long Term Contract*
We are looking for Technical Testing Lead profiles for Lenexa, Kansas.
Start date is immediate and following is the JD along with the skill
matrix. Technical skills in .Net stand and superlative communication skills
are the key.
- Strong hands on testing capability within .NET stack
- Strong .NET web application testing experience is key
- Strong SQL back end test experience
- ETL, Data warehouse, data migration testing experience is the level we
are talking about. The ability to write custom complex queries from
scratch is necessary.
- Agile - Testing experience within a Scrum like environment is
important. The ability to successfully work with stakeholders and the
development team primarily through user stories and conversation is
- The successful candidate is a Senior level tester that has current
strong technical skills.
- At least 7+ years of experience
- Strong communication skills - the ability to overcome both real and
- The ability to participate in hands on testing
- The ability to bring others up to speed
Strong automation background using HP QTP and/or UFT
1.NET web application testingMust Have
2PL/SQL, SQL*PLUSMust Have
3SQL back end testing
(ETL, Data warehouse, data migration testing experience, ability to write
complex custom Queries)Must Have
4Testing in Agile EnvironmentMust Have
5Automation Testing with HP QTP and/or UFTNice to Have
6Communication SkillMust Have
*Note: We can sponsor any work visa (H1B, L1, H1B1, E3, Green Card (GC) if
required, for qualified candidates.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.