*Please send matching profiles to sc...@svksystems.com
*F2F After Telephonic*
*Urgent Need: "Lead JAVA J2EE Developer" in Pennington, NJ (Locals)*
*Duration - 6 months + extensions*
· A Senior JAVA Developer with EJB and STRONG Application Design
skills is needed to design and develop browser based J2EE Applications,
such as taking a specific application and convert that into a browser based
application from Domino to JAVA.
· Needs to have 10/10 communication skills
· Required to contribute in all phases of project development.
· This includes working with users, documenting system
requirements, prototypes, design, develop and implement the Web application
within the ITO RUP protocols and procedures.
· Detailed work may include documenting business models, use case
models, activity diagrams, generating coding specifications, perform coding
tasks, unit test all modules and implementation of the system.
· Will deliver completed system documentation and diagrams per the
ITO Rational Software protocols and complete program components (Java, EJB,
Servlets, etc...) as assigned. All components must be clearly documented.
· They must also create and maintain technical architectural
diagrams, test plans and lead staff.
· Provide status reports to the project manager or lead. Complete
system requirements documentation and estimates for projects and or tasks.
*Rational Unified Process (RUP)*
*Rational Software Architect (RSA) v7.0 (Doesn't have to be recent)*
*Experience as Lead Developer*
Thanks & Regards,
*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway, Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 678-824-6619 | Fax: 404-601-9507
Email: sc...@svksystems.com | Gmail: svksc...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.