This is *Shilpa*, - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft USA Inc.
We have an urgent requirements as follows:
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following
details to *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Rate / Hour :
Visa Status :
*AVAYA IVR QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST*
*Location: Mountain View, CA Duration: 12 Months*
- Call flow Test Case creation for new implementations& existing
- Manual Testing of Call flows as per business requirements.
- Automated Testing, Scripting, and Optional using Avaya tools.
- (Contact center / IVR testing experience,Empirix Hammer)
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track
performance at team and individual level.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify
customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for
management staff review.
- Two years of call center customer care experience, preferably in a
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Intermediate level of knowledge/expertise with PC hardware and
software (Word and Excel).
- Intermediate to advanced level of knowledge with Internet
technology; familiarity with cable modem technology desired.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- Bachelor's degree or Advanced degree in Linguistics, Cognitive
Science, Psychology, Computational Linguistics, Human Factors / Human
Computer Interface, Computer Science
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Dynamic personality and flexibility; ability to interact
successfully with customers
*Thanks & Regards*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430]
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : 916-671-5686 || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.