Hope you are doing great.
Please look at the below requirement and send me suitable profiles to
*Title : SOA XSLT Developer *
*Location : Cincinnati, Ohio*
*Duration : Long-term*
*Interview : Skype to hire(In- Person for locals)*
*XSLT Developer Overview:*
The XSLT Developer has overall responsibility in the technical design
process. Leads and participates in the application technical design
process and completes estimates and work plans for design, development,
implementation, and rollout tasks. The Data Specialist also communicates
with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with
the highest of quality and in accordance to standards. The Data Specialist
strives to continuously improve the software delivery processes and
*XSLT Developer Job Responsibilities:*
This position will assist the Data Specialist team with XML, XSLT
development, canonical modeling and data mapping. Candidate must have
working knowledge and experience in designing, implementing and supporting
XSLT, XSD, DTD, and namespace. Experience in the analysis, architecture,
documentation, and promotion of messaging infrastructure solutions
including the use of SOA solutions is desired.
*XSLT Developer Job Requirements:*
· 2 - 3 years' experience with SOA methodology
· Working knowledge of XSLT
· Working experience of canonical modeling
· Working experience with creating XSD's
· Working experience with creating various kinds of mappings (XSDs,
DBs, EDIs, and text files).
· Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large
and/or architecturally significant applications.
· Champion company standards and best practices. Work to
continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
· Build partnerships across the application, business and
*Nice to Have:*
· Experience with Altova XMLSpy, MapForce, StyleVision and
· Data modeling experience
· Working knowledge of data modeling tools like Erwin
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.