Please reply at

between us and the end client.

ETL Administrator W/Ab Initio and Datastage
Lincolnshire, IL
6+ Months Contract

*Just need a well rounded ETL administrator*

*Must Have:*ETL Administration background- this is not a development role
Level 3 support activities
Have had administration – abinitio, datastage – expert in one or the other
How to do and explain administrative tasks
Administration support team, so the offshore does 1st line support, then
Lily’s team (3L team) next level of support.  Issues escalated from
offshore team.

*Issues:* if an app team has some kind of problem/incident opened and they
can’t resolve it and talk through it with 3L.
Team owns the standards and best practices and does the deployment.
100% administration
Doesn’t matter if they’re app, business, ecom background but more about the

*Versions of Abinito *– going to version 3.1.5 on abinitio, have a lot of
apps on 3.0.2.  Data Stage in the middle of the migration from 8.0 to 9.1 .

Direct: 203-652-1444*123