Hope you are doing great.
Please look at the below requirement and send me suitable profiles to
Title: Sr. Hyperion Developer
*Duration: 3 months*
*Client: Sherwin Williams in Cleveland, OH*
*- Automate Master data feeds( DRM -> EPMA -> ( Planning Cubes & Reporting
*- Automate Transactional Data Loads ( Inbounds( Source -> ODI -> Essbase
Cubes) , Outbounds( Essbase -> ODI -> Source)*
*- Great understanding of LCM to automate code migrations and backups.*
The Senior Hyperion Developer/Analyst is responsible for the analysis,
design, and development of the Hyperion Planning (v11) suite. Acts as a
liaison among stakeholders in order to assist them in query tuning and
training of the BI toolset from simple reporting to advanced ad hoc
reporting and analytics. Understands business problems and opportunities in
the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the
organization to achieve its goals. Interprets and transforms information
based on business requirements and provides the data for delivery. Conducts
detailed research of vendor products and assists with general project
*Essential Functions *
Strategy & Planning
* Evaluate logical views, data hierarchies and reporting structures.
* Provides alternatives and recommendations based on best practices and
* Gain necessary input/approval of requirements and design, and participate
in code reviews and perform code review for others occasionally.
* Understand the business processes, how the application supports the
business processes and apply this knowledge to best solve problems.
* Develop functional specifications and works with technical resources to
complete object development and testing.
* Provide assistance to the business for annual budget and forecast
*Acquisition & Deployment*
* Employ knowledge of Essbase to facilitate better deployment of Planning,
application security and other interface tools.
* Develop, implement and maintain new cubes and process flows.
* Design and develop Hyperion and reporting solutions.
* Develop solutions to leverage Hyperion Planning and suggest process
* Lead user sessions for requirement and testing.
* Assist users with problems and resolves issues independently.
* Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional
* Create and maintain system documentation.
* Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues.
* Provide business reports to management and clients.
* Assist in requirement gathering and creates system and user
*Incidental Functions *
* Assist with projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and
effectiveness of the work.
* Attend management meetings on behalf of team.
* Provide training and documentation for supported applications.
* Participate in hiring activities and fulfilling affirmative action
obligations and ensuring compliance with the equal employment opportunity
* Up to 25% travel as required (domestic and international).
* Work outside the standard office 7.5 hour work day as required.
*Knowledge & Experience*
- If MS, 3 years IT experience; if BS, 5 years IT experience.
- 3+ years experience developing Hyperion Planning and Essbase Applications.
- Expertise with latest version of Hyperion Planning (v11) preferred.
- Strong experience as a technical resource designing and delivering
Hyperion Planning/Essbase solutions.
- Proficient in lead development and support of Workforce Planning module.
- Skilled in building and maintaining calc scripts, data loads, batch jobs,
automation and MaxL scripting.
- Experience with optimizing business rules and calc scripts.
- Understands dependencies and interrelationships between functional
components of Hyperion Planning among forms, business rules, calculation
scripts, variables and Essbase databases.
- ASO and BSO Essbase application development/configuration and support -
including metadata design and metadata update administration, complex
calculation/rule development, web form and reporting
- Knowledge of FDM for data integration including mapping rules and scripts.
- Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
- Proficient in SmartView and Financial Reporting Studio.
- Provide alternatives based on best practices and application
- Extensive financial process and functional knowledge preferred.
- Exposure to Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Hyperion Enterprise
is a plus.
* Strong written and oral communications skills.
* Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas,
and technologies quickly.
* Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking,
organization skills and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
* Willingness and ability to train and teach others.
* Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
* Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead
and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
* Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent
experience. Master degree accepted but not required.
Travel Required:Yes - 25%
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.