Hope you are doing well.

 We are looking for a *Data Analyst* for a *6 months project *with our
*direct* *client* at *Austin, TX*. The qualifications are listed below. If
you are interested, please contact with latest resume and rate ASAP.

 *Position: Data Analyst*

*Location: Austin, TX *

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

 -The selected individual will partner with AE's engineering/architecture
team to design, implement and support AE's enterprise data warehouse and
business intelligence solutions and program. They will report to the AE
Information Technology Enterprise Applications manager and/or the BI
supervisor. The responsibilities and tasks include data analysis across
multiple efforts within AE's enterprise data warehouse and business
intelligence program; participation in design and implementation of
warehouse/marts/reports/strategies; and data governance.

 *Minimum Requirements:*

Data modeling / analysis within enterprise data warehouses.

Oracle RAC.

Data warehousing & business intelligence technologies - depth and breadth
of database knowledge that shall help with formal design and analysis of
relational databases and provides insight into strategic data manipulation.

Knowledgeable in *Info Sphere Data Stage and/or Micro Strategy .*

Implement and support Data Integration, Reporting and Analytical solutions

Performed a lead role in one or more data warehousing & business
intelligence projects .

Bachelors' degree in Engineering, Business or Computer field

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*US Experience:*