Hope you are doing great.
Please look at the below requirement and send me suitable profiles to
*Title : Solutions Architect *
*Client :** BCBSM*
*Location : Detroit, MI,*
*Duration : Longterm*
*IT Consultant Associate*
We are currently seeking an IT Manager to support their Information
Management Team. The IT Manager will be accountable for architecting and
designing comprehensive solutions that meet business requirements and
incrementally move the data warehouse to the future state. The ideal
individual will be responsible for successful architecture and overall
accountability for Data Warehousing and Information Management projects in
the health care industry. They will also have experience with data
architecture, data governance, MDM, , new technology implementation,
research and evaluation of emerging technologies, strategic technology
planning, consulting, in health care industry.
*Top Three Skills/Experience:*
- Experienced in Information (Solution/Data) Architecture concepts and
architecting at least 2 End to End data warehouse implementations
(Warehouse, Marts, Reports, Cubes) - 5 years
- ETL tools , Data Modeling tools, Reporting tools - 7 years
- Healthcare payer domain knowledge - 5 years
- Works on multiple highly complex projects/ programs/domains that
require in-depth knowledge of Solution and Information Architecture
- Works as a team lead or internal consultant.
- Viewed as an expert and provides knowledge and counsel to others.
- Provides strategic consultation to clients and IT teams.
- Participates in quality reviews and provides feedback.
- Advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, system impacts, and
- Works with business leaders to understand business requirements and
help them understand how technology tradeoffs influence strategy.
- Consults on business-facing projects and maintains knowledge of their
- Keeps ITs technology and delivery managers aware of key customer
issues, identifying and resolving potential problems and conflicts.
- Sells the architecture process, its outcome and ongoing results.
- Coordinates architecture implementation and modification activities.
- Contributes to post-implementation continuous-improvement efforts to
enhance performance and provide increased functionality.
- Ensures the conceptual completeness of the technical solution.
- Works closely with project management to ensure alignment of plans
with what is being delivered.
- Develops, motivates, and mentor IT members to create a team
- Coaches and mentors team members.
- Recommends training programs targeting specific areas of improvement.
- Participates in the domains architecture Governance process.
- Reviews exceptions and makes recommendations to architectural
standards at a domain level.
- Solutions Architecture
- Contributes to the development of end-to-end solutions that deliver
capabilities to the enterprise.
- Analyzes enterprise business drivers to determine corresponding change
- Designs the implementation of a Solutions Architecture based on
enterprise business requirements and IT strategies.
- Coordinates with other specific architect types to ensure alignment.
- Provide conceptual solutions, data model and high level ETL/reporting
designs for data integration, data mart, reporting and MDM projects.
- Defines the principles to guide solution decisions for the programs /
projects leveraging domain and enterprise architecture artifacts.
- Coordinates solution architecture implementation and modification
- Facilitates in the evaluation and selection of software product
standards, as well as the design of standard software configurations.
- Consults with application or infrastructure projects to ensure
alignment with solution architecture and coordination across architecture
- Identifies exceptions to established architecture principles,
guidelines and standards including determining corrective action plans.
Work within established governance practices to secure resolution.
- Works with project team to assure architectural alignment
- Supports the development of architectural models or views.
- Analyzes the current architecture to identify weaknesses and develop
opportunities for improvements.
- Identifies and when necessary, proposes variances to the architecture
to accommodate project needs.
- Consults with domain/project/program teams to ensure compatibility
with existing solutions, infrastructure and services.
- Provides direction for the design of systems
- Familiar with a broad range of *healthcare-related business* and/or IT
concepts, practices, and procedures
- 7 years of experience in multiple IT areas with 2 - 4 years of
relevant domain experience (data, network, application, systems, etc.)
- Requires advanced to expert level knowledge and understanding of
architecture, application design, *systems engineering* and integration.
- Must have lead *end to end implementations* of several large scale
data integration, data mart, reporting and MDM projects.
- Experience in Architecture frameworks (*Zachman, TOGAF*), conceptual
solution preparation and realization of the solution during the design and
build is required
- Experience in one or more *databases (e.g. Oracle, DB2, SQL
- Experience in one or more of major *ETL tools (e.g. Informatica,
Datastage)* is required.
- Experience in one or more of major *BI Reporting tools (e.g. Business
Objects, Cognos )* is required .
- *Healthcare experience is required*
- Experience in one or more of major data modeling tools (e.g. Erwin,
Data Architect) preferred.
- Experience in one or more major MDM tools preferred.
- Experience in designing solutions in one or more appliances (e.g.
Netezza, Vertica, Exadata) preferred
- Experience in UNIX shell scripting, PERL and JAVA preferred
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer
Engineering, Systems Analysis or a related field required.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.