Hi,

Hope you doing well. Please check the below requirement and let me know if
you have any consultant.  *Mail me:** srou...@atgcorp.com
<srou...@atgcorp.com> **or* *call @** 248-630-3003 Ext 100.*

*Role: Systems Engineer*

* Experience: 5 Years Rate: $55-57 c2c Duration: 6+ Months Start Date:
2-24-14 Location: Austin, TX*

Tasks:

·       Windows Citrix server design, build, installation and configuration
based on Microsoft and 3rd party applications. .

·       This contractor will also be tasked with design and implementation
tasks associated with Citrix XenApp, Microsoft RDS and AppV technologies.

·       Application packaging, testing, deployment and integration with
Active Directory are also in-scope activities.

·       Create Logical and Physical designs of new environments,

·       Provide RTS Maintenance and Break/Fix production support coverage.

*Thanks and Regards**Sravan Routhu*

*Advance Technology Group Inc*srou...@atgcorp.com || srout...@gmail.com
 *Gtalk:routhusra *||*248-630-3003* X *100*