Please reply at

between us and the end client.

*Android Developer Bedford,MA1 Year Contract*

*Green Card ans US Citizen ONLY !!*

1-3 years experience developing on Android
A strong understanding of object oriented software principles, design
patterns and agile methodologies
Familiarity with automated test frameworks and test-driven development
The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with a smart and
diverse team with a healthy appetite for debate
A drive to innovate

*Ideally:*Have at least one public facing Android application in the Play
Experience with distributed version control systems like Git or Mercurial
Expertise in Java

*Job Segments:* Developer, Engineer, Database, SQL, Unix, Technology,

Direct: 203-652-1444*123