Please review the below job details and let me know if you are interested,
Position : Architect
Location : NYC
Duration : 1-2 Months initially with extensions likely.
Start Date : 3/1/14
This position will be responsible for conceptualizing and delivering
reference architectures and governance processes that enable Strategic
Initiatives & Technology objectives while driving the strategic vision for
· Assisting project managers with technical delivery planning.
· Designing and/or developing critical reference architecture materials.
· Applying architectural standards and software engineering best practices.
· Preparing architectural artifacts and governance documents.
· Identifying and addressing key architectural requirements and constraints.
· Communicating technical direction, architectural risk and issues and
associated tradeoffs to development staff, peers and senior management.
*10+ years of experience in and Architecture role utilizing RDBMS,
Replication, OOAD, J2EE and portal technologies*
Expertise in design and development of contemporary reference architectures
in a collaborative environment, as well as significant experience in
multiple hardware/software computing environments and structures.
Demonstrated experience in translating business strategies, across several
business units, into technical strategies.
Excellent personal and organizational leadership skills, strategic
thinking, communication and influencing ability
Comfortable with enterprise level decision making and a results oriented
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.