*Please review below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable get
back to me ASAP*
*Software Engineer/Embedded Software Programmer*
*Long Term *
*Travel: Some travel required*
Seeking a developer to build applications demonstrating the capabilities of
our wired and wireless fingerprint sensors. The applications will target
modern mobile environments and be included in the SDKs customers receive
when evaluating our products. The developer will also be expected to
contribute to collateral such as manuals and user guides.
- Experience with application development for one or more mobile OS
(iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry 10)
- Proficiency in one or more language (C, Java, Objective-C) useful for
mobile application development
- Ability to construct logical, attractive, responsive UIs
- Understanding of network communications and programming (e.g., BSD
- Familiarity with wireless technologies (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi)
- Developing with GNU toolchains (GCC, make, GDB)
- Developing on Linux
- Developing with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Embedded systems
- USB drivers
- BSCS, BSEE, BSCE, BSIS, CEET
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. citizen capable of obtaining a DoD
clearance. Selection process will include passing a pre-employment
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.