Oracle EBS Technical Developer (2 positions)
Location - Cleveland, OHduration 4+ monthsInterview process- Skype Senior
Level Oracle EBS Technical DeveloperTiming
Start - As soon as possible
Duration - 4 months - possible longer term extension
Cleveland, OH USA
Number of Openings
Position Description (Needs)
We are seeking senior level (10+ year) Oracle E-Business Suite technicians
with skill sets in the following areas:
· Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12
· RICE Development - Create and update ERP development objects
including but not limited to the following
o Oracle Reports
o Oracle BI Publisher
o Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
o Oracle Application Framework (OAF)
o Oracle Forms
o Oracle Workflow
o Oracle SOA Suite
· Functional Areas
o Oracle Supply Chain Applications
o Oracle Value Chain Planning
o Oracle Financials
Scope of Work & Deliverables
Perform Technical consulting activities related to an Oracle eBusiness
Suite R12 implementation project including:
- Analyze business requirements documents and scenarios for each
Reporting, Integration, Customization, Extension object according to
Sherwin-Williams' global model.
- Document technical specifications for RICEWs (Reports,
Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions and Workflows).
- Present technical specifications for RICEWs to Sherwin-Williams
technical leadership team member(s) for review and approval.
- Incorporate required feedback from technical specification
review into the document and re-review as necessary.
- Develop RICEW technical objects in accordance with
Sherwin-Williams global technical standards.
- Development, execute and document unit tests on technical
- Participate in code review processes for technical objects.
- Incorporate required feedback from code review process into
technical objects and retest as necessary.
- Train the Key Technical Owners on the usage and maintenance of
the technical object(s).
- Support the execution of the Conference Room Pilots
(CRPs)/System Integration Tests (SITs) and the User Acceptance Test (UATs).
- Help with requirements related to Oracle Localizations (if any)
and Legal requirements including local taxation, invoicing and any
governmental needs which needs to be developed for the project due to legal
- Assist SW team with Oracle Unified Method (OUM) documentations
needed for the project (including but not limited to the following:
1. RD.011 - Future Process Model
2. RD.055 - Detail Supplemental Requirements
3. RD.130 - Development Baseline Architecture Description
4. DS.040 - Develop Design Architecture Description
5. DS.080 - Design Software Components
6. DS.090 - Design Data
7. DS.100 - Design Behavior
8. DS.110 - Design Business Rules
9. DS.120 - Design Services
10. DS.130 - Design User Interface
11. DS.140 - Prepare Design Specifications
12. DS.150 - Develop Database Design
13. IM.040 - Implement Database
- Perform documentation in English and/or Spanish
Consultants may also be required to assist our support / maintenance group
to modify existing Global ERP programs or enhancement requests in the event
the Ecuador Implementation Project does not provide enough work for a full
707 Alexander Rd. 208, Princeton, NJ 08540
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.