Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *PeopleSoft **Performance Engineer
with LoadRunner experience(HealthCare)** @ **Chicago, IL**.*

updated resume to *ke...@chateck.com <ke...@chateck.com>*.

 *Title : PeopleSoft **Performance Engineer with LoadRunner

*Location : ** Chicago, IL*

*Duration : 6 Months Contract*

 *Job Description:*

 ***** People Soft testing using LoadRunner experience is required *

  *Software Performance Engineer* - This *Senior Programmer* should have a
minimum of 5 years experience performance testing *Web, SharePoint, and ETL
software*. This person will work with BCBSA Performance Engineer Lead on
tasks and artifacts that are necessary for the project. This person is then
responsible for a senior level position on the PE team for the PACER C&B

  *These tasks will include: *

 -Participate in Requirement and System Use Case reviews to assist in
ensuring clarity of those deliverables for creation of the software quality
deliverables as well as for the project team

-Review scope and develop schedules and estimates for test planning and
test execution

-Create a Performance Test Strategy and Test Plan using BCBSA templates for
review by BCBSA management and project team members

-Participate in Test Strategy, Test Plan, and Test Case reviews to assist
in ensuring clarity of those deliverables

-Work with BCBSA resources in defining and managing the test environment
including infrastructure and test data

-Execute approved test cases using LoadRunner with People Soft protocol
using industry standard and BCBSA specific methods.

-Use HP LoadRunner to create scripts and log the execution results of test

-Communicate daily and weekly statistics and assist in producing Status
Reports utilizing BCBSA resources and following BCBSA standards

 *Minimum/General Experience: *

 Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other
related field, or equivalent work experience in similar work environment.
Minimum 5+ years of performance work experience in large projects.

 *Scope: *

 People Soft Performance Engineer Tester for a project for FEP.

  Applicants are expected to have the following skill set:

   Web Testing skills are required.

   Excellent SQL skills are required.

   PeopleSoft testing experience is required.

   Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel experience is required.

   Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) are required.

  *Preferred background *

   Blues background preferred.

   Medical Claims (NDW) background preferred

   Healthcare/Health Insurance background preferred.

  *Minimum Education: *

Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related

you are interested.*

*Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *

*Availability for New Project : *

*Total IT Experience: *

*Graduation, Year: *

*Contact Details: *

*Email: *

*Project Ended Date(dd/mm/yyyy): *

*Rate per year: *

*KevinChaTeck Inc.*732-481-2622 (D)
People .Consulting .Technology .Outsourcing