Hope you are doing great. Please review the below requirement and send
your consultant profiles to *prad...@sriveninfosys.net
*Need Enterprise Content Management (ECM) BA*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN *
*Duration: 9 months +*
* Enterprise Content Management (ECM) BA*
*Job Description: *Our client is undertaking an effort that develops
Enterprise services in document management to reduce the number of
redundant applications, reduce overall support costs and produce a cost
effective solution to meet the needs of and for use by all business lines.
They are looking for a BA who is dedicated, self-sufficient, and
demonstrates a history of accountability and delivery of complex process
workflows, analysis, requirements, and system documentation. Can lead
analysis and undertake detailed documentation of any number of current
processes across the organization. The resulting documentation will codify
and unify existing procedures and standards. This role will be a direct
contributor in the formation of an enterprise content management capability
and be a part of the team involved in the development of Enterprise content
· Relationship Diagram (s) ; Information Management and Content
· Business Process and Service modeling;
· Requirement gathering for current/future use;
· Current state and Target state analysis and definition
· Policies and procedure definition
· Scope document and Scope statements for solution(s)
· Cost/Benefit documentation
· Assist with Request for Information; Request for Proposal
· File plan implementation
· Decomposition of current work flow and tasks to understand
purpose and function of current processes and systems.
· Identify opportunities to streamline, automate, standardize.
· Document findings and improvements on a project by project basis
reflecting revised or new operational and systematic processes (e.g.
· Assess, demonstrate and document that revised/new processes
improve the business.
· Ensure all requirements are complete, unambiguous and testable.
*Required Skills: *
· 5+ years' experience as a BA
· Prior BA experience on ECM projects (minimum of 2 projects)
· Ability to work with a cross-functional team of architects,
developers, business and operations teams to support the full enterprise
document management life-cycle solution implementation and services
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
*URL: www.sriveninfosys.net <http://www.sriveninfosys.net>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.