Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
SQL Server Database Developer (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS) Duration: 20 months
:Columbia SC Need Citizens and GC'sRequired Qualifications
- BE or BS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer
Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field
- 5 years Microsoft SQL Server experience; must demonstrated direct
experience in the use of MS SQL 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and
ErWin Data Modeler.
- 5 years IT operation with strong understanding of database structures,
theories, principles, and practices.
- Understanding of, and experience with, server-client computing and
relational database environments.
- Experience with data management and data processing flowcharting
- Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices.
- Good understanding of the organizations goals and objectives.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Technical documentation skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Preference will be given to experience related to Child Support
Enforcement system design and developed and/or knowledge of the Child
Support Enforcement program's mission and objectives
- Experience with Agile software development is a plus
*Environments and Tools*
- MS Server 2008 enterprise server, MS SQL 2008 R2 enterprise server and
MS SQL 2008 enterprise server Reporting Services
- TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- C#, .ASP.net, .NET
- SubVersion (Source Control)
- Java Script
- NHibernate, CA-ErWin data model, DOORS
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*
*Mail: adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>*
*Web: www.unicomtec.com <http://www.unicomtec.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.