I Partner,

Hope you are doing great.

I have send you a requirement please go through it and send updated
profiles to *isur...@crescensinc.com <msur...@crescensinc.com>*

*Job Title - APO Integration ABAP Developer*

*Location - Houston, TX*

*Duration - 10+ month's contract*

*SC - SAP SC Mgmt. - Sales & Ops. Plng. Spec.*

*Job Responsibilities:*

*Experienced ABAP developer* with *expertise in interface development &
integration of APO data with external systems*.

*·         *Role will involve *development &/or enhancement of BAPIs,
remote functions, web services, &/or BI extractors in APO for transactional
& master data*. Knowledge of *APO master data & retrieval (database vs.
live Cache) for PPDS &*

·         *Replenishment (TLanes, Quota Arrangements, STR, etc.) is highly

·         Some knowledge of APO CIF & related R/3 master data a plus.

·         Will work closely w project functional team to understand

·         Requirements, develop & document technical design, &
implement/code the solution.

·         Must also assist & openly share knowledge w other team members as

*Skills & Skill Level:*

   Strong experience in *interface development & object oriented

  *Solid ABAP skills in coding as well as debugging of standard SAP code*.

*Note: We can sponsor any work visa (H1B, L1, H1B1, E3, and Green Card (GC)
if required, for qualified candidates*.

Suresh I

Technical Recruiter

Crescens Inc.

255, Old New Brunswick Road, Suite N230-A, Piscataway, NJ 08854

Ph.: 732 305 2858 Extn-454 Fax: 732 305 2861 Mail: isur...@crescensinc.com