*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
*Technical Project Manager/Technology Consultant*
*Location: Detroit, MI*
*Initial Contract Duration: Project will go until the end of the year with
a likely extension*
Ø *Minimum 8 years related experience preferred.*
*Candidates must have healthcare insurance/payer experience. *
*We prefer local candidates or candidates that can come in for an in-person
interview, but we have also had out of state candidates work for this role.*
Working with some guidance from Principal Consultant, consults on a wide
spectrum of existing and emerging technologies and associated services and
processes. Leads special technical projects. Provides strategic planning
and comprehensive senior level technical consulting to IT senior management
and senior technical staff. Evaluates compliance with the organization's
technology standards. Guides and consults with IT management and technical
staffs regarding use of emerging technologies and associated services.
Participates in the evaluation, selection and application of new and
emerging tools and techniques. Has wide latitude in determining creative
solutions to strategic and operational needs.
*Top Three Skills/Experience*
- Hands-on management of technical project execution and IT delivery,
providing day-to-day technical project leadership
- Demonstrated experience in managing cross-functional project delivery
for complex solutions on time and within budget.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization, from
understanding complex details of internal project issues to executive level
discussions and presentations
- A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required
- *Mandatory - Prior Healthcare Payer processing systems (Claims,
Membership, Eligibility, Benefits, etc.)*
- *Mandatory - Technical background and skilled at working directly with
- Extensive experience in application development over entire SDLC
- *Four (4) to ten (10) years of hands-on Technical Project Management
- Has wide latitude in determining creative solutions to strategic and
- Experience with working with externally hosted solutions and hosting
- Focus on designing and delivering technology with 3rd party integrated
- Provides strategic planning and comprehensive senior level technical
- Provides recommendations with options/alternatives to IT management
and technical staffs regarding feasibility of use and integration of
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced development environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 8 years related experience preferred.
- Experience in clinical or health care payer solutions
- Master's degree in related field preferred.
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.