Hope you are doing great. Please review the below requirement and send
your consultant profiles to *prad...@sriveninfosys.net
*Need C# and SQL - Phoenix, AZ candidates only*
*Phoenix**, Arizona - State of Arizona*
*Duration: through December 31st, 2014*
*Rate: Max is $**25/hr C2C--Only looking for beginner to middle level (2-4
*****Local candidates only. --Phoenix, AZ area***
- This position interacts in a team setting with co-workers including other
programmers, database administrators and business analysts. Develop
software modules of high complexity and scope, while adhering to documented
- Work independently to develop solutions for complex business and
technical problems. Innovate, design and develop web-based applications
for the Court and Probation using primarily Microsoft technologies.
Support deployment of application into production and maintain applications
- Utilize source control to label, package, and deploy applications
utilizing best practices procedures/techniques. Follow industry practices
of analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and
maintenance/production support of custom applications software. Test
developed applications for accuracy, efficiency, and stability.
- Coordinate with other team members to assist on a variety of other
development needs and practices. Manage individual tasks and assist others
to achieve common goals in a timely fashion. Assist on customer support
issues resolving any application issues and/or errors.
- Intermediate experience with Classic/ASP.Net/C#
- Intermediate experience with Visual Studio (TFS)
- Intermediate experience with JQuery/Telerik/Kendo
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Intermediate experience with Transact- SQL
- Beginner experience with Agile/Scrum
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
*URL: www.sriveninfosys.net <http://www.sriveninfosys.net>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.