*Greetings from Robert,*
Role: Infrastructure Project Manager
Work Location: Round Rock, TX
Duration: 12 months +
*Job Description :*
- Manages project plans and deliverables from beginning to end.
- Defines project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business
goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Creates project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing
needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team and achieves business approvals
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and
stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Liaises with project stakeholders on an on-going basis
- Identifies and resolves project issues within the project team
- Drafts and submits budget proposals where necessary
- Leads teams and influences resources without formal authority
- Effectively applies PM methodology and enforces project standards.
*This role requires an individual who:*
· Has a demonstrable track record of driving large,
cross-organization business programs to successful and measurable
· Is a strong leader who can motivate and communicate effectively
with direct reports, management peers and executive leadership
· Is willing to challenge traditional thinking with forward,
visionary outlook to the future so the company is not constrained in the
· Is results oriented and customer focused
· Has outstanding analysis and problem solving skills
· Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role
model and mentor.
· Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive
suggestions for change
· Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner
- Batchelor's degree or 5 years equivalent work experience in high tech
- 5+ years of industry experience as a Project Manager
- Solid understanding of project management methodology
- Ability to adapt to a variety of situations and environments
- Must have min 12 - 18 yrs IT experience with 4 years as PM in any Hi
*Significant experience in one or more of these areas:*
· Cost benefit analysis
· Mergers and Acquisitions
· Use of MSP project scheduler
· Considerable experience as a team leader
· Facilitation and consensus building
Dealing well with ambiguity.
*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>** |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214-260-1160
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>*
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with "*remove
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>*" and include
your "original e-mail address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.
* ------------------------------ *
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.