Title: Linux/Unix Architect
Location: Quincy, MA
Length: 6 Months+
* Take responsibility and ownership for the technical architecture,
technical resource requirements, and all technical deliverables
* Architect changes to the global Linux/UNIX environment and prepare the
necessary documentation so that the solution can be transitioned to the
* Have expert knowledge of server, virtualization, network and enterprise
* Participate in the implementation of agreed upon solutions and strategies.
* Serve as a primary technical contact on projects, as assigned.
* Troubleshoot technical issues, using various internal and external
* Generate innovative approaches and solutions to recurring tasks or
* Document technical problems, resolutions, and processes for assigned
tasks and projects.
* Participate in post-mortem process for problems as appropriate.
* Experience following formal procedures for change and incident management.
The Solutions Architect ("Architect") is a senior technical resource and
the expert responsible for the scope and design of systems. The Architect
must have a complete understanding of the business and technical
requirements to design and develop a successful solution.
The Architect ensures the overall quality of the system architecture
design, implementation, testing and deployment. This includes ensuring that
the solution design and delivery meet the customer's business and
The Architect also mentors other consultants on project teams. They
participate in defining company processes, procedures, and best practices
related to systems and solutions engineering. They operate independently
with only high level direction.
This candidate must have the ability to demonstrate a broad knowledge level
across multiple areas of information technology. The candidate will also be
involved as a key team member on strategic or enterprise-wide technology
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.