Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Java Developer
Denver, CO -- Locals ONLY
6+ Months Contract

*Job Description:*
Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal
business requirements or external customers. Standardizes the quality
assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and develops fixes. May
require a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 5years of
experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of standard
concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on
limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a
variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of
creativity and latitude required. Typically reports to a project leader or

*Position Comments:*
We are looking for people with a solid Agile Development background, with
Java and C/C++, and Oracle or other relational database, JDBC, HTML5, CSS3,
JavaScript, MVC Patterns, etc. and can build applications top to bottom and
function in a complex and fast-moving agile environment.

*This includes:*Automated TDD (Test Driven Development)
Automated ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development)
Continuous Integration (Auto build/Test)
Automated Testing

Direct: 203-652-1444*123