Hope you are doing great. Please review the below requirement and send
your consultant profiles to *prad...@sriveninfosys.net
We have a great opportunity for *a NetApp Storage Administrator* to fulfill
a *21 month* residency.
This is a *3rd shift*, *Remote* position and requires a *US Citizen.* See
additional position details below.
The Resident Storage Management Administrator is an entry level
Professional Services Engineer. The primary responsibility will be to
ensure that the storage infrastructure is running smoothly within the
customers' data center operations environment. Basic Storage Administrator
services include: monitors and reports on storage availability, utilization
and performance. Upgrades hardware, firmware and software.
A Storage Administrator is assigned to a specific customer account and will
be responsible for the following:
* Support and daily administration of storage infrastructure
* Proactively reviewing/auditing and reporting on the customer's storage
environment for error conditions and efficiency status
* Becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and account team
* Staffing augmentation to customers storage team
* Being a key conduit working with Global Services for support calls
* Operational duties within a customer's IT Service Management framework.
* Providing support for storage projects and solutions such as backup and
restore, disaster recovery, storage consolidation, data protection, and
The Storage Administrator will be expected to be technically proficient in
the following areas:
* Operating Systems: Unix or Windows systems administration functions
including domain structures, file systems, disk partitions, mounts, quotas,
and general security.
* Networking: Local Area Network technology, specifically Ethernet, IP, DNS
and NIS associated daemons, FC switches and directors, network
architectures including hubs, repeaters, bridges, routers, and switches.
* Storage: SAN and/or NAS storage, data replication, storage efficiency and
* Storage operations management tools technical implementation and
The shift is Monday - Friday 12:00am - 8:00am; remote Saturday-Sunday
Oncall weekly pager rotation.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
*URL: www.sriveninfosys.net <http://www.sriveninfosys.net>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.