Please reply at

between us and the end client.

QA position
6 months contract
Rate : 40/hr on C2C ONLY H1B !!

5+ years of QA experience
Experience with manual testing using Quality Center/ALM.
Experience testing file transfers (SFTP, NDM).
Experience testing UNIX applications (VI commands).
Ability to read shell scripts, strong debugging skills, know how to read a
Know SQL; know how to look up data tables and read SQL statements.
Strong communication.

*Plusses *CFT.
Automated testing.
Understands testing between different servers (Linux to Solaris, Solaris to
mainframe, etc).

Direct: 203-652-1444*123