*ORACLE FINANCIAL BA*
*Portland, OR Billing: Open on W2/ C2C/ 1099 Duration: Long Term 12+
*Locals highly preferred*
**Scanned copy of work authorization is must*
The Oracle Financials Business Analyst will primarily be required to
support Oracle Financials end users
This cross-functional role will include troubleshooting production
incidents and help requests through Service Desk Tickets logged by the
Oracle Financials end users within the defined Service Level Agreement(SLA)
as a Subject Matter Expert.
The Business Analyst should be capable of identifying process,
configuration and development improvement opportunities and perform
cross-functional training, user education training related to user errors.
This position is expected to perform any other support related activities
assigned by the Support Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Very "hands-on" role responsible for handling the most difficult or
advanced production incident tickets/errors and end user help requests and
- Meet/exceed the Service Level Agreements( SLA) defined in resolution
of production incident and request tickets.
- Work with both the functional and development experts and end users of
- As an expert in your field, troubleshoot incidents and help escalated
requests, research and develop solutions to new or unknown incidents.
- Actively seeks information to understand end user circumstances,
problems, expectations, and then follows through ensuring expectations are
- Take ownership of end user incidents and help requests and be
proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Research Oracle Metalink to resolve complex incidents.
- Work directly with Oracle on logging Oracle Service Requests, track
and resolve based on the Severity of the Service requests.
- Collaborate with Functional Experts and Consultants to troubleshoot
complex and previously unreported incidents/errors.
- Create knowledge base of incident and help request resolutions.
- Enhance Frequently Asked Questions to ensure the resolution of common
issues through self-help before these are escalated to Oracle Functional
- Create and execute on test scripts for bug fixes created by developers
or patches supplied by Oracle.
- Maintain current status of incidents and help requests in CA Service
- Continuous improvement of processes, configuration and development
- Provide feedback to process managers on process and configuration
improvement opportunities to maximize user efficiencies and effectiveness
based on observation of end users and analysis of queries.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on incidents recommend process and/or
configuration improvements to Support Manager or technical improvements to
the Development Manager.
- Review historical trends on helpdesk requests and identify
improvements to Training Approach and Materials. Collaborate with Global
Training Organization to deliver training for new entity implementations,
new hires or enhancements to application capability
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Phone: 917-832-9862 (Direct)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.