*Senior/Architect Ab Initio ETL Developer *
*6 month contract in Chicago,IL*
*Interview: VideoCandidate: H1B, EAD/GC, citizen*
*Client : Blue Cross*
This person is responsible for all tasks involved in extracting,
transforming and loading data into the warehouse. The Ab Initio ETL
Developer Senior/Architect will focus on designing and integrating the ETL
components and resolving data centric issues and must be able to assist in
the data analysis efforts necessary to resolve the data issues encountered
Individuals in the category are expected to have experience working with
ETL tools with multiple RDBMS (prefer DB2) environments on multiple
platforms. ETL Architect will support ETL processes and tools, which may
include commercial off-the-shelf products. Additional functional
* Installation, configuration, and administration of ETL tools
* Management and maintenance of ETL tools' software releases
* Source and target analysis
* Design and develop automated ETL processes
* Monitor load process to ensure accurate data feeds
* Supervise, guide, direct, and mentor junior team members including
managing a team of individuals
* Ensure that the ETL requirements are adequately understood and documented.
* Design the ETL application architecture based on the documented
* Assist in the development of the ETL application and lead the Data
Acquisition development team.
* Perform QA functions for the ETL application, including ensuring that
system and integration test plans are developed and executed.
* Develop detailed ETL specifications based on business requirements.
* Develop and test the ETL application following all ETL standards and
* Assist in the design of the ETL application.
* Performed in a leadership role on an Ab Initio project with design and
Below is a list of some of the skills that the person should have:
* Advance knowledge of Ab Initio Graphical Development Environment (GDE)
* Advance knowledge of Ab Initio Data Profiler
* Advance knowledge of Ab Initio EME
* Advance knowledge of UNIX This person is responsible for all tasks
involved in extracting, transforming and loading data into the warehouse.
The Ab Initio ETL Developer Senior/Architect will focus on designing and
integrating the ETL components and resolving data centric issues and must
be able to assist in the data analysis efforts necessary to resolve the
data issues encountered
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.