Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Sharepoint Developer
Location : Roseland, NJ
Duration : 1 year plus extensions
H1B ONLY With a copy of VISA.

We must have proof that the candidate is actually on an H1b visa (*a copy
of the visa*) needed before we submit !!

*Must Haves:-*
SharePoint 2013 using SPD or VS.NET <> to develop deployable
solutions via WSP packages
Understanding of SP2013 CSOM
VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, JavaScript / Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) /
Expertise with Web Services, REST API, JSON and other related technologies
.Net Framework / Visual Studio.Net / TFS (Development Tools)
Self-starter who is able to work independently and as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent problem solving and analytic
Experience working Agile Scrum SDLC.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123