Hope you are doing great. Please review the below requirement and mail
back to *prad...@sriveninfosys.net <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>*
*Job Title : Data Modeler*
*Location : Dayton, Ohio*
*Interview : Phone then Skype (face to face for
*Duration : 6 months*
*Data Modeler Overview:*
Data modeling needs includes logical data modeling, coordination and
reconciliation with the enterprise data model, data lineage documentation
and data governance initiation. This will be a major effort for documenting
data requirements and to ensure lineage is intact to help minimize future
impact from changes in systems. This position will be a primary focus to
ensure business areas are involved and aware of the data in the ESB.
*Top 3 skill sets that are needed for this position:*
· Data Modeling
The data modeler will translate business needs into data models that
integrate with the Enterprise Data Model. They will work closely with
senior members of the team as well as the manager to define, document, and
apply business rules to enterprise data. They will be responsible for
defining business data requirements and creating logical and physical data
models. They will also assist as needed in the design and development of
data standards, policies, procedures, and metadata to ensure accuracy,
quality, integrity, and optimization of this data. This includes working
closely with application and database developers to model existing
undocumented databases as well as designing new application databases.
Responsibilities also include researching and documenting data requirements
for regulatory data submissions and designing database models that
facilitate reporting, analytics and business intelligence.
*Data Modeler Job Responsibilities:*
· Develop data models according to enterprise data management
· Ensure the quality of data submitted to regulatory agencies by
developing detailed metadata for submissions.
· Design data models for reporting and analytic databases that
translate business and regulatory rules and definitions into queryable data
· Design data models for development of new transactional systems.
· Design data models for development of a data warehouse and data
· Reverse engineer data models for existing databases and systems.
· Work with data analysts to identify data issues within the
organization and assist in the development plans to resolve data issues.
· Develop and maintain detailed documentation that provides
traceability for all enterprise data back to its source.
· Actively participate in projects designed to create record of
reference systems for key enterprise data.
· Define and adhere to standard metadata naming conventions.
· Minimum Qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years' experience in data modeling (conceptual, logical and
· Expert knowledge of data normalization and denormalization
· Expert knowledge of data mapping and data dictionaries
· Experience in data warehouse development preferred
· Healthcare experience preferred
*Technical Skills: *
· Erwin data modeling software
· Relational database modeling concepts and practices
· Effective understanding of MS SQL
· SAS experience a plus
· Knowledge & Skills
· Communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· Critical listening and thinking skills
· Decision making/problem solving skills
· Excellent customer service skills
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
*URL: www.sriveninfosys.net <http://www.sriveninfosys.net>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.