Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant
@ Palo Alto, CA.*

updated resume to kumar.yadapa...@transcendglobal.com.

 *Title : Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant*

*Location : Palo Alto, CA*

*Duration : 12 Months Contract*

 *Job Description:*

 -Be integral member in the design, analysis, development and deployment
efforts for multiple enterprise application projects.

-Improve the enterprise systems by leveraging existing solutions when
building new technology

-Work closely with Technology Partner on new solutions along with
enhancements to existing solutions, recommending enhancements and changes
to improve the overall process as observed.

-Collaborate with non ERP development team to help build efficient,
supportable and scalable solutions.

-Perform enhancements and changes to existing systems to resolve open
issues and change process as the business models evolve.

-Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritizing workload

-Identify areas of enhancements / roadblocks and have the ability to
present effective scalable solutions/recommendations where possible.

 *Requirements :*

-Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent

-Minimum of *8+ years *of experience in oracle development with a strong /
majority experience in the *Order to Cash process (75%) *and related

-Preferably *3+ years *of experience of working with *Oracle R12
Applications *again in the *02C track*.

-Exceptional skills in *SQL *and* PL/SQL development *with strong
experience in handling large volumes of data, *performance tuning*.

-Previous experience in developing with *Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle
Forms, Java, XML and XML Publisher *required and additional experience in *OAF
*and *Web Services *is a big plus.

-Proven ability in developing complex extension extending standard oracle
functionality along with the ability to create standalone solutions desired.

-Current or prior experience with *online advertising *and *payment systems
*would be preferred.

-Strong analytical skills and the ability to take ownership of tasks and
projects, with an emphasis on attention to details.

-Experience with *Python *is a big plus along with any *PHP and MySQL and

-Ideally you should consider yourself a hybrid developer/function resource
of about a 70/30 split.

 *Needs to be 100% hands on, rockstar developer. Let me know who you find....*

you are interested.*

*Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *