Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* BI Analyst **@ M**ountain View, CA*

updated resume to *ke...@chateck.com <ke...@chateck.com>*.

 *Title : ** BI Analyst*

*Location : ** Mountain View, CA*

*Duration : 12 Months Contract*

 *Job Description:*

 -Should have very good knowledge of *SQL/PLSQL*.

-Very good knowledge of *Oracle database* using *TOAD*

-Very Good knowledge of *Data warehouse concepts*.

-Experience with *Dimensional Modeling, Star/Snowflake schemas*

-Database instance and query tuning.

-6+ years of Oracle OBIEE experience in *dashboard design, RPD
design/administration/migration, Web catalog, BIP, and IBOT (both 10g &

-5+ years of SQL experience in *data warehouse, data mart, star schema *and*
SQL tuning*

-Proven track experience in Enterprise wide BI project Development

-Experience with *Multi-User Development* (MUD) *Repository process* and

-Business Analysis, Data Analysis and QA

-Ability to prepare unit test cases & execution as part of BI

you are interested.Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *

*Availability for New Project : *

*Total IT Experience: *

*Graduation, Year: *

*Contact Details: *

*Email: *

*Project Ended Date(dd/mm/yyyy): *

*Rate(C2C): *

*KevinChaTeck Inc.*732-481-2622 (D)
People .Consulting .Technology .Outsourcing