Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Role : Oracle Order to Cash- Order Management
Work Location: Alpharetta, GA (Atlanta)
Duration : 9 months Contract
Start Date: ASAP

*Job Description:*
Assist and Support Inventory management requirements gathering sessions
with business stakeholders
Conduct Process Design Workshops
Develop Process Flow Diagrams
Develop Functional Specifications
Develop Configuration Documents
Configure Oracle Order Management and Inventory modules
Coordinate final review and sign-off of appropriate client deliverables
Lead development and execution of test scripts
Support development of training material and knowledge transfer

*Required Skills:*
Expert in O2C Processes (L1 through L4) and industry best practices
Expert in leading O2C global process and ERP workshops
Strong understanding of O2C integration other finance and supply chain
More than 5 years of global Oracle R12 O2C functionality implementation
experience including Inventory, Order Management and Field Service

Must have at least 2 Oracle R12 full lifecycle implementation experience
Hands on and up to date experience in developing O2C process flows,
creating Oracle configuration docs (BR.100), and Oracle R12 configuration
Order and Inventory management
Strong understanding of UK localization for Inventory and Order Management
Strong understanding of Field Service integration
Strong experience in managing relationship with senior Business and IT
Strong verbal and written communications.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123