Hope you are doing great.
I have send you a requirement please go through it and send updated
profiles to *isur...@crescensinc.com <isur...@crescensinc.com>*
*Title - Technical Business Analyst*
* Location - Washington DC*
· Technical Architecture Specialist contractor with experience in
the Cash Management, Banking, Accounting and Treasury Operations domain who
can thrive in a fast paced environment. We are seeking candidates who are
proactive, self-starters, and have a proven track record to work
independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively with an onshore
and offshore team as required.
· Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer
Science/Information Systems, or Finance, with a minimum of 8+ years'
relevant technical and business work experience.
· Professional Business Analyst Certification a strong plus.
· Possesses an intimate knowledge of financial applications with
specialization on Treasury's back office systems for Cash management
solutions and understands their features and limitations;
· Strategy & Road Map Definition (Technical): evaluate product
technology solution and provide solution to specialized problems in Cash
and related applications
· Architecture: Creates, consult and reviews architectural
decisions, architecture solution, performs re-engineering of Architectures
· Design: Evaluates and Reviews Design Frameworks and Methodologies
and approves design based on .NET framework and JEE frameworks.
· User Interface Design: Evaluates, review and recommends User
Interface design and implementation. With a two year focus on financial
applications, and reporting.
· Solution Evaluation and Recommendation: Arrives at possible
solution alternatives that factor in gap resolution, impact on related
functional/technical areas, and acceptability of the solution to the user
community, technical feasibility and efficiency.
· Technical Requirements Gathering: Ensures and Reviews that the
Business/technical requirements are understood and translated to system
design and procurement requirements consistent with frameworks/standards
· Easily recognizes system deficiencies and offers or implements
· Recommends timely, researched, high-quality technology solutions
and services to clients to further the compact objectives
· Provides estimates for development activities based on working
knowledge and real world experience and helps establish an inception deck
for project planning and strategy
· Writes and implements development specifications, creating
lightweight but effective documentation of features for implementation
· Leads the establishment and maintenance of coding standards and
promote best practices for Web/Client user experience using .NET or JEE
· Researches and presents tools, techniques, and development
methodologies at team meetings
· Capacity Planning: Review functional and non-functional
requirements to build capacity for the application to extend and perform
with in the provided performance indicators.
· Team Effectiveness: Manage the team integrity and provide
technical solutions within the scope of the team's skillset. Keep the team
performance and team development as the key factor during development and
· Sound knowledge of tools to be used, including: UML, process flow
diagrams, data flow diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, use cases,
interview skills, workshop facilitation, and investigation of the current
state of existing systems and / or processes
· Possession of the skills required, including: communication
skills, understanding of a variety of technologies and platforms (client
and server), ERD's and relational database concepts, Object-Oriented
technologies, and Project SDLC;
· The ability to assemble, analyze and evaluate data and to be able
to make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions;
· Strong knowledge on Enterprise communication services like AQ
Messaging, IBM MQ messaging and different messaging formats.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to write and speak English effectively.
Note: We can sponsor any work visa (H1B, L1, H1B1, E3, and Green Card (GC)
if required, for qualified candidates.
*255, Old New Brunswick Road, Suite N230-A, Piscataway, NJ 08854*
*Ph.: 732 305 2858 Extn-454 Fax: 732 305 2861 Mail: isur...@crescensinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.