*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

Title: Workday HCM Consultant

Location: Foster City, CA

Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

Experience deploying Workday SaaS software solution with:

   -  4+ years of HCM system/business process experience
   -  1-2 years experience in Functional/Business Process
   configuration tasks - Identifying approaches, risks, mitigations,
   strategies to meet client/functional requirements
   -  1-2 years Experience in maintaining and performing regression testing
   on Workday upgrades - MUST HAVE
   -  4 years experience in IT/ERP implementation (Workday, PeopleSoft
   HR, SAP HR, etc)
   -  Functional and technical experience.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*

*Procal Technologies Inc,*

*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A**Piscataway, NJ-08854*

*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>

*Direct: 732-429-1833*

*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed