Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Oracle OPM Technical Designer
Boston, MA
2-6 Months Contract

This resource would be expected to drive the technical design and be the
EBS expert on OPM.
Must understand table structures in OPM for 11i and R12 (they changed
between the two versions).
This person needs to understand the OPM & Inventory tables, and be able to
extract code from the OPM Lot Genealogy (Oracle*Reports) and Inventory
(PL/SQL) reports for use in developing this solution.
The code to populate the table will likely be written in a combination of
ODI and PL/SQL. We have a BI reports developer, and an ODI developer, available
to assist.
Deliverables are
• Technical Design Document in our project template
• Code (Client can contribute to non-EBS-specific aspects of report/ODI

Create custom table
One-time extract/load of 11i information
Nightly extract/load 12 information

Direct: 203-652-1444*123