Hope you are doing great. Please review the below requirement and mail
back to *prad...@sriveninfosys.net <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>*
*Sr. Java Developer*
*Duration: 12 mos ++*
*Hire Method: Phone Hire*
*EAD, GC and Citizens*
* 7 years of Java/J2EE Web Development Experience.
* Comfortable with front-end, middle tier and backend
* Expertise in front-end technologies like Struts, Spring MVC
or equivalent, hands on experience in these technologies a must in last 2
* Expertise in Spring and hibernate or equivalent ORM, hands on
experience in these technologies a must in last 2 years.
* Web Service SOAP/REST expertise, especially as a service
* MDB/MDP/Broker/Service Bus MQ technologies development
experience in last 2-3 years. If the candidate is just familiar with MQ or
has minimal experience, needs to be really strong in specific front-end,
backend technologies of Struts/Spring/hibernate.
* Expertise using Tomcat/Web Sphere servers
* Experience with Agile software development methodology
* Strong understanding of deployment processes, deployment
environments, production application trouble shooting techniques etc. too.
We know the core skill set to be:
* Java/J2EE 5+ years of experience, pref enterprise apps
* Struts and Spring MVC
* OO Analysis and Design/UML
* Web Services (consume and produce)
* WSAD( or Eclipse)
* Websphere App Server (they also have Tomcat)
Skills that are a plus:
* Advance knowledge of the Rail industry
* We have also come know that they favor candidates who have a
strong understanding of architecture and design, and experience with IBM MQ
* Bachelor's degree in CS or related field
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
*URL: www.sriveninfosys.net <http://www.sriveninfosys.net>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.