My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: SalesForce Developer

Location: Windsor, CT

Length: 6 Months+

Minimum of 4+ years' experience in Salesforce Development experience

Candidate must be able to work as a tech lead. Link to candidate's LinkedIn
profile needed and 2 References from recent managers/supervisors must be
provided for each profile

Job Description:

*         At least 6+ years of development experience developing multi-tier
Java systems/Apex (with minimum of 4 years os Salesforce Development exp)

*         At least 2+ years working with web services (RESTFUL a plus)

*         Demonstrated leadership experience

*         Strong familiarity with SOA concepts

*         Expert knowledge of Design Patterns and Design by Contract

*         Good working experience building service based integrations to
Salesforce SaaS based solution.

*         Experience with build technology (Ant, Maven, etc.)

*         Experience with JBoss, Tomcat or WebSphere Portal

*         At least a four-year degree in Computer Science, BSEE, MIS or a
related field

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.