*Plz send profiles to sc...@svksystems.com <sc...@svksystems.com>*
*F2F After Telephonic*
*Need only GC or USC or GC EAD*
*Job title: Informatica Lead/Architect with Java and MDM Exp*
*Location: Minneapolis MN*
*Duration: 6+possible extension*
*Job Summary: *
The Developer in the Development Technologies Group will have some
involvement throughout the lifecycle of a project. This will primarily
include integrating the requirements of the business, technical and process
teams into data management solutions at a hands on level.
This role will work directly with the MDM Development and Technology teams,
internal business customers, IT development and infrastructure groups to
develop and support application(s) required to sustain St Jude's Master
*Job Duties: *
· Support projects and requests from the business relating to the
management of applicable applications.
· Participating with the design teams, business stakeholders and
architecture groups to develop solutions
· Responsible for developing the required processes and
methodologies for supporting a enterprise class data management application.
· Work as a key project resource taking day-to-day work direction
and accepting accountability for technical aspects of development
· Assist the business in understanding data management concepts and
· Working with the team members to develop standards and best
practices for implementing and supporting new development and technologies.
· Coordinates the implementation of solutions with technical
resources and members of the process and business teams.
· Collaborate with the design team on developing a strategy for
introducing new technical features within your area of expertise.
· Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or
related field. Work experience or other training considered in lieu of
· *Prior experience of 2 to 5 years, hands of Development in Master
Data Management is required*
· Working knowledge of relational database modeling, especially
Entity Relationship Diagramming, Normalization, and Data Flow Diagrams.
· Strong PL/SQL and SQL skills with ability to develop database
views and tune query performance.
· Experience with Java highly desirable but not a requirement.
· Strong organizational, attention to detail and task follow up
· Experience using a full life cycle methodology for system
· Strong business aptitude, analytical, problem-solving
· Strong oral communication skills and the ability to communicate
between business-focused and technical-focused individuals.
*Key skill set Requirements are as follows*
· *Informatica (or Siperian) MDM Development skill (2-5 years
· Experience with *Customer and Product Master*
· Demonstrated understanding of *MDM* architecture principles
· Understanding of *SDLC* methodologies and related artifacts
· Ability to work in fast paced environment without significant
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal, candidates
must be able to communicate with the customer and other team members
Thanks & Regards,
*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway, Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 205-510-7435 | Fax: 404-601-9507
Email: sc...@svksystems.com | Gmail: svksc...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.