Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes That
fits the below job description.
Please reply at
*Note :* This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.
Oracle Acquire to Retire (A2R) / Fixed Assets Analyst
9 Months Contract
*Roles / Responsibilities*
1. Lead A2R functional work stream
2. Lead A2R Requirements gathering sessions with business stakeholders
3. Develop detailed Process Design and ERP Workshop schedule and content
4. Lead/Conduct Process Design Workshops
5. Develop Process Flow Diagrams
6. Develop Functional Specifications
7. Develop Configuration Documents
8. Configure Oracle R12 Fixed Assets
9. Coordinate final review and sign-off of appropriate client deliverables
10. Support development and execution of test scripts
11. Support development of training and knowledge transfer
Expert in leading A2R global process and ERP workshops
Strong understanding of A2R integration other finance processes
More than 5 years of global Oracle R12 A2R functionality implementation
experience including Fixed Assets
Must have at least 2 Oracle R12 full lifecycle implementation experience
Hands on and up to date experience in developing A2R process flows,
creating Oracle configuration docs (BR.100), and Oracle R12 configuration
Strong experience in managing relationship with senior Business and IT
Strong verbal and written communications
Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.
Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.