*Hope you are doing great,*
*Please look at the requirement and send me suitable profiles to
*MUST be US Citizen/Green card*
*Client: Geisinger Health System*
*Title: SQL Developer*
Pay Rate: $50 C2C
Duration: 6-12 Months
Location: Danville, PA
Interview Process: Phone and Skype
Participates in the development and maintenance of SQL/ETL processes that
move data from operational systems to data marts. Responsibilities include
design, code, test, and production deployment and support of the SQL/ETL
workflow. Responsible for configuration, tuning and implementation of
*MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
1. *Assists in SQL/ETL activities including creating folders and users
and managing SQL/ETL developer access. Assists in the deployment of SQL/ETL
2. *Develops complex SQL/ETL code for data movement, data
transformation, data quality, data cleansing and other SQL/ETL-related
activities. Assists in data load tuning when applicable. *
3. *Identifies, documents and tracks all SQL/ETL related performance
problems and assisting in their resolution. *
4. *Performs tasks to automate SQL/ETL administration processes. *
5. *Collects data for SQL/ETL monitoring metrics and reporting. Assists
in developing, gathering data for and reporting of quality metrics. *
6. *Develops SQL/ETL development skills and assists with the development
of junior developers. *
7. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
*BOLD* Denotes essential functions.
*SKILLS AND ABILITIES:*
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the Microsoft SQL RDBMS and has
advanced Transact-SQL skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to provide SQL/ETL production support of
critical data loads, performance tuning of queries and data loads.
- Demonstrates ability to design and develop complex database load and
- Demonstrates ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and
- Works on projects of moderate to high complexity within one or more
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member. Has solid
knowledge of at least one business area or system.
- Consistently performs tasks with minimal supervision and re-work.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.