Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Title : Sr Network Engineer
Location : Charlotte NC
Duration : 1 year extending
Start Date :  ASAP

*MUST:*5 years network engineer experience
Heavy focus on data network (router, switch)
Experience reverse engineering a data network (logging into a router,
finding router hop, network mapping, etc)
Proficient experience with Checkpoint firewalls
Experience with Load Balance gear (CISCO ACE, Spanning Trees)
Previous experience supporting a retail company and understanding PCI/SOX
Positive attitude and strong communication
Network Senior with LAN/ WAN / Transport expert who interacts directly with
the account project manager and the client IT architecture
Cisco Nexus and converged fabric architecture required. Experience managing
network projects and incident resolution is required. CCNE, CCDE, CCIE
Responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise
solutions. Is often the Principal Consultant who analyzes and develops
enterprise technology solutions. Supporting Client IT architectural
direction, manage all core network infrastructure.
Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed technical design
solution to the project or problem as identified by the Project/Technical

Direct: 203-652-1444*123