Hope You are doing well....
Please find the attached profile of your bench consultants.
*Skill: Oracle Pl/SQL developer*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Rate: $60/hr *
· 7+ years of result oriented professional experience in the
analysis, design and development of database applications.
· Experience in developing applications *PL/SQL* *Cursors,
Triggers, Exceptions, Packages, Stored Procedures and Functions. *
· Experienced working with clients on-site, analyzing software
requirements and developing solutions and procedures.
· Strong experience of *developing, implementing* and *maintaining
application systems* under *UNIX Operating System* using *SQL*,
Forms*, *UNIX* *Shell Script (VI Editor)*.
· Profound knowledge in Unix shell scripting of files and process
· Extensive experience in using Oracle utility tools like *SQL*Loader,
Import and Export*.
· Experienced in performance tuning of the database using
Explain plan, SQL TRACE *
· Hands on experience in creating *performance benchmarks* and
generating *SQL*Plus reports*.
· Proficient knowledge in creation of database objects like tables,
views, synonyms, sequences, Indexes, Triggers*, Table partitions,
Sub-partitioning*, *Database links* etc.
· Extensive experience in using *PLSQL Object Types, Oracle
Parallel Queries, Materialized Views, Bulk Collects, FORALL, Merge*, *Global
Temporary tables, * *advanced replication, DBMS packages and exception
· Excellent proficiency in Data Transformations and loading using*
Export, Import and SQL*Loader *and worked on *External tables and
Transportable table spaces.*
· Excellent experience in *ERWIN Data Modeling Tool.*
· Experience in working on both *OLTP* and *OLAP* databases.
· *Knowledge about star schema and snowflake data warehouse
· Refined database reports to extract selected data useful for
creating training monitoring plan
Analyzed the Trainees feedback and assessed customers' needs using Excel
· Exposure to Metrics environment.
· Exposure to DIAMOND tool
· Expertise in writing *PL/SQL ETL routines* in data warehousing
· Knowledge of *PLSQL Object Types, Oracle Parallel Queries,
Materialized Views, Bulk Collects and Collections*.
· Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in coordinating
multiple tasks in a work/project environment. Strong communication,
organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail-oriented
and problem solving skills in the technology arena.
· Ability to work individually as well as in a team with excellent
problem solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills and willingness to
learn new tools, concepts and environments.
Thanks & Regards
*Flexera Global, Inc,* Houston, Texas - 77057,
Contact: 281 305 4282281 305 4282, Fax: 281-305-0239, Email:
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.