Hello associates,

Hope you are doing great.

Please look at the below requirement and send me suitable profiles to my
mail id prasha...@t3incorp.com or you can reach me at 718-360-5826

*Title: Lead J2EE Developer *

*Location**: New Hudson, MI,*

*Visa status: gc, citizens*

*Interview mode:phone to hire*

*Work Complexity *

   - Works on major projects as a project team member, sometimes as a
   project lead.
   - Works on projects that may span a broad range of applications.
   - Supports multiple applications.
   - Expertise in multiple technical environments and possesses business
   knowledge that spans one or more business areas.

*Top Three Skills/Experience:*

   - Expert Level Programmer with 8+ years experience in the following:
      - J2EE 1.4/1.5, JSP, Struts (in depth knowledge), Spring (good
      understanding), XML, SAML 1.1, EJB, JMS
      - Experience in implementing large scale portal implementation with
      single sign on capability
      - Flexibility to work on multiple project

*Expert Level Programmer with 8+ years experience in... *

   - *Web Services*
   - *Sun Certified Java Developer *
   - Managing multiple projects simultaneously
   - Hands on experience in developing application using *WSAD and IRAD*
   - Knowledge of RUP methodology
   - Knowledge of *RAD 7.5* and deploying applications to WAS 7 server
   - Experience in working with Java Security, WS Security, Single Sign-on
   - Experience in working with *LDAP*, Identity Management, Sun Access
   Manager
   - Strong Design Patterns working knowledge
   - Experience in developing and deploying J2EE applications on *WebSphere
   platform*
   - Good understanding of the EDI transaction related to Healthcare
   industry
   - Strong communication skills.  Works well in a fast paced project
   environment
   - Hands on experience in HTML, DHTML, AJAX & JavaScript
   - *Strong database skills (Oracle)*

*Educational Requirements*

   - Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.

*Thanks & Regards *

*--------------------*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]* <http://t3incorp.com/>

*Prashanth*

*Technical Recruiter TT Technologies, Inc Ph:  718-360-5826| Fax:
212-658-9460 E Mail: **prasha...@t3incorp.com* <prasha...@t3incorp.com>*
|Gmail: **prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com* <prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com>

*E-Verified Employer *

*[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]*

*T3 Incorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics we help our clients,
employees & partners compete and win!